Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Windows Administrator at Chennai with 3 to 5 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Seniority level: Associate
Job Function: Data center Management
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Reporting to: Data center lead
Windows Support: 24/7
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring, maintenance, and support of our Windows Server 2008,2012 R2, 2016 environments, new applications evaluation and rollout
• Plan, install and maintain systems software to ensure a secure and efficient data processing environment
• Expertise in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, File and Print Services, Terminal Services, backup Candidates must have good analytical skills and able to troubleshoot methodically
• Perform system performance monitoring and tuning, participate in capacity planning and systems configuration; make recommendations on hardware (RAID) and software enhancements to fine tune or update the regional operating environment
• Provide technical support to both systems operation support and data center operations personnel
• Level 2 & 3 support for high critical business applications
• Handle L2 escalated break fix and change requests
• AD users/groups, GPO, Replication (SYSVOL, DFRS), Print/File servers etc
• 1-2 years of relevant experience VMware 3. X 4 Virtualization Technology
• Implementing Administration of VMware environments with VMware Infrastructure 3. 5 / vSphere 4. x/ 5. x, Virtual Center 2. 5 / vCenter Server 4, and VDI. P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter and Platespin Suite.
• Responsible for all day-to-day management of the VMs including: installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup and recovery.
• Troubleshooting ESX host with RCLI.
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired skills and experience:
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Windows Operating systems support, Terminal servers, Windows Clustering, Active directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, VMware/Citrix and related components
• MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE / MCITP/MSCS or equivalent
• Knowledge TCP/IP, Active Directory, Clustering, IIS,SAN technology
• Preferred candidates from Enterprise corporate environment
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330