• Receive and record incidents, service requests from IT department and engineers, through the agreed modes of communication (E.g. Phone, email, web etc)
• Classify and prioritize the incidents / service requests / change requests as per the defined categories, urgency and impact
• Allocate the incidents / service requests / change request
• Monitor, track and update the progress status of all incidents and service requests.
• Escalate incidents / service requests which are going beyond the agreed service levels
• Record customer complaints and inform the concerned management staff for appropriate actions
• Logging and tracking incidents / service request that require resolution from suppliers.
• Notify IT users & on site engineers with progress status of all queries, incidents, service requests, change requests and complaints.
• Finally preparing daily report for all the logs taking under the operation.
• Receiving end users IT complaints through Telephone, E-Mail & Call logging in Remedy tool
• Providing telephonic assistance to end users where ever possible for the first level telephonic support
• Logging end users IT complaints in the call logging tool
• Sensible allocation of calls based on the severity in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Tracking end users IT complaints till closure with the support of Technical Support Engineers
• Timely triggering of escalation to technical team and Supervisor before the response and resolution violations
• Getting the transactional feedback from end user after closure of the calls by doing the necessary follow-ups with location engineers and end users
• Analysis of call reports and end users feedback
• Preparation of engineer productivity report
• Preparation of daily, weekly & Monthly reports and sharing the reports to Supervisor / Customer with in the agreed timeliness
• Facilitating and providing back end support to supervisor for conducting Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) biannually
• Maintaining & Monitoring all location engineers in time and out time using in house HRIS tool
• Timely sending of engineers absence report to supervisor, location customer and business customer in the agreed template
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are a Technology conglomerate with people strength in varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IT Infrastructure, IoT, Biometrics, Cloud & System Integration. Precision, founded in Chennai, is a resilient 24 years young Group possessing rich expertise, expansive client base of 1000+ and 2200+ employees supporting us PAN India from various locations.
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India