Roles and Responsibilities
ABOUT COMPAY PROFILE:
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Trainee System Engineer at PUNE with 0 Year to 1 Years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position Trainee System Engineer
Key skills Hardware troubleshooting, technical support, Mail Configuration, Remote Support, Printer support, Basic Networking, Window, AD, DHCP, DNS, SLA, Ticketing tools.
Work experience 0 Year to 1 Year’s
Location Viman Nagar, Yerwada, Hinjewadi, Kalyani Nagar
Seniority level L1 & L2
Employment type Full time
Job Function End-user Support
Number of Vacancies 10
Industry Information Technology & Services.
Education B.E/ B. tech specialization in ECE, EEE, CS, IT / Diploma / Any UG
Windows Support General
Roles and Responsibilities of a Systems Engineer
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- The Setting, installing testing and maintaining operating systems, Outlook configuration and system management tools
- Evaluate the existing systems and provide the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Formulate and design the security system in place to maintain data safety.
- Oversee the constant availability of technical resources.
- Maintain and supervise the inventory.
- Timely reporting on the log sheet for the rapid response to any glitches
- Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Install and configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources
- Design and implement security systems and redundant backups to maintain data safety
- Fresher’s (2020/2021 pass out) or up to 1 years’ experience in windows side (MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA)
- If fresher’s, then knowledge on windows server is preferred
- Good communication skill
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are a Technology conglomerate with people strength in varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IT Infrastructure, IoT, Biometrics, Cloud & System Integration. Precision, founded in Chennai, is a resilient 24 years young Group possessing rich expertise, expansive client base of 1000+ and 2200+ employees supporting us PAN India from various locations.
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT