We are looking for seasoned Talent Acquisition Professionals to look after lateral and campus hiring for our Hyderabad & Noida branch office.
Job Talent Acquisition Specialist
Designation Executive / Senior Executive TAS
Reporting to Talent Acquisition Manager
Experience 3 to 5 Years
Job Locations Hyderabad - Near West Marredpally Police Station & Noida Sector 3 near 16 Metro station.
No of open
Nature of Job Permanent (Full time)
Industry IT System Integrator, Software Development & R&D
Education Any bachelors degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary recruiting permanent employees for various business verticals. Continually engages with hiring managers, Business Heads / leadership to understand the recruiting business needs and required skills.
- Strategizing the recruitment process to ensure quality hiring within the SLA and TAT.
- Design and implement or strictly follow overall existing recruiting strategy.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Should be well-versed in sourcing the profiles from various channels (I,e.- Naukri, Job portals, Social Media and other platforms)
- Ability to articulate and negotiate the job offers with the candidates.
- Expert and disciplined in using an HRMS tracking System end to end modules.
- Build strong partnerships with Recruiters and Stakeholders within the business where they are engaged.
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated and align them with the respective line managers.
- Provide timely weekly status/productivity reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of Technology Sourcing experience, preferably within a corporate environment
- Full life cycle recruiting experience, must have extensively worked on skill sets such as Desktop, Laptop, Printers, Server administration, Networking admin, database, Cloud, and storage administration etc.
- Recruitment knowledge into cutting-edge technologies viz IT Infrastructure Management, Systems Integration, IOT, Cloud Computing and Biometric.
- Proven work experience as in-house recruiting Bulk / Volume hiring
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should have strong negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes viz video interviewing, phone interviewing, face to face etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Candidate will be eligible to receive a monthly Variable Pay based on their performance.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Precision Techserve Private Limited
1.System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
2.Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
3.Biometrics & IOT Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
2.Internet of Things
3.Infrastructure Management Services
Precision Group Overview
1.Professional team 2100 plus members - Pan India presence
2.Strong R&D focus
3.Expertise spans multiple verticals
More details Please Visit us http://www.precisionit.co.in/
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India