Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for seasonedTalentacquisitionspecialist to look after lateral and campus hiring for our Chennai, Hyderabad & Noida branch offices.
Job Talent Acquisition Specialist
Designation Executive / Senior Executive
Reporting to Talent Acquisition Manager
Experience 3 Years
Job Locations Chennai -T. nagar, Hyderabad near to West Marredpally & Noida - Sector 3.
No of open
Nature of Job Permanent (Full time)
Industry IT System Integrator, Software Development & R&D
Education Any bachelor’s degree
Roles and Responsibilities
Work closely with hiring managers to determine their hiring needs for various business verticals.
Identify talent Precision needs and where to find it. You build a network and talent pool to enable swift hiring processes where necessary.
Strategizing the recruitment and selection process to ensure quality hiring within the SLA and TAT.
Extensive experience of working on business hiring such as Desktop Engineers, Printers, Laptops, Server Engineer, Unix Administrator, DBA’s, Network administration and Cloud engineers, AWS presales and sales etc.
Design and implement or strictly follow overall existing recruiting strategy.
Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
Find and source proactively the right people and sell precision as an employer.
Ability to articulate and negotiate the job offers with the candidates.
Expert and disciplined in using an HRMS tracking System end to end modules.
Build strong partnerships with Recruiters and Stakeholders within the business where they are engaged.
Onboard new employees to become fully integrated and align them with the respective line managers.
Provide timely weekly status/productivity reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- You should have at least 3 years of track record in talent acquisition experience, Prior experience in technology or IT services industry is preferred.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience, must have extensively worked on skill sets such as Desktop, Laptop, Printers, Wintel admin, Networking, Database administrators, Cloud engineers, and storage etc.
- Good understanding of cutting-edge technologies viz IT Infrastructure Management, Systems Integration, IOT, Cloud Computing and Biometric concepts and skill sets
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for our various open positions, Identification of prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources, and assessing candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc.
- Proven work experience in Bulk / Volume hiring at entry, Mid and senior level positions.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Should have strong negotiation skills must.
Perks and Benefits
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Infomatic M Private Limited
1.System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
2.Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
3.Biometrics & IOT Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
2.Internet of Things
3.Infrastructure Management Services
Precision Group Overview
1.Professional team 2100 plus members - Pan India presence
2.Strong R&D focus
3.Expertise spans multiple verticals
More details Please Visit us http://www.precisionit.co.in/