• Receive and record incidents, service requests from IT department and engineers, through the agreed modes of communication (E.g. Phone, email, web etc.)
• Classify and prioritize the incidents / service requests / change requests as per the defined categories, urgency and impact
• Allocate the incidents / service requests / change request
• Monitor, track and update the progress status of all incidents and service requests.
• Escalate incidents / service requests which are going beyond the agreed service levels
• Record customer complaints and inform the concerned management staff for appropriate actions
• Logging and tracking incidents / service request that require resolution from suppliers.
• Notify IT users & on site engineers with progress status of all queries, incidents, service requests, change requests and complaints.
• Finally preparing daily report for all the logs taking under the operation.
• Receiving end users IT complaints through Telephone, E-Mail & Call logging in Remedy tool
• Providing telephonic assistance to end users where ever possible for the first level telephonic support
• Logging end users IT complaints in the call logging tool
• Sensible allocation of calls based on the severity in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Tracking end users IT complaints till closure with the support of Technical Support Engineers
• Timely triggering of escalation to technical team and Supervisor before the response and resolution violations
• Getting the transactional feedback from end user after closure of the calls by doing the necessary follow-ups with location engineers and end users
• Analysis of call reports and end users feedback
• Preparation of engineer productivity report
• Preparation of daily, weekly & Monthly reports and sharing the reports to Supervisor / Customer with in the agreed timeliness
• Facilitating and providing back end support to supervisor for conducting Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) biannually
• Maintaining & Monitoring all location engineers in time and out time using in house HRIS tool
• Timely sending of engineers absence report to supervisor, location customer and business customer in the agreed template
Candidate Desired Profiles:
- Certification or knowledge in ITIL
- Willing to work under 24/7 support
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Should have proper educational & employment credentials
Precision Techserve Private Limited
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India