We are looking for Systems Engineer at Chennai with 3 to 5 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position Systems Engineer
Level L1 & L2 Support
Key skills Hardware troubleshooting, technical support, Mail Configuration, Remote Support, Printer support, Basic Networking, Window, AD, DHCP, DNS, SLA, Ticketing tools.
Work experience 1 to 5 Years
Seniority level Mid-level & Senior
Employment type Full time
Job Function End-user Management
Industry Information Technology & Services
Education Any Graduates
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager / Project Manager
Windows Support 24/7 / General
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, & Printers), software applications (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of OS, MS Office)
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7,8 & 10)
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365 & IBM Lotus note.
- Installation and Managing of antivirus products
- Taking Regular data backup and restoration of data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Installation, Configuration of Biometric devices.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 level & Managing data backup and recovery.
- Managing of DNS, Active Directory, basic window server
- Troubleshooting basic thin client issues.
- Basic troubleshooting of networking LAN, WAN, basic installation and configuration of Routing & Switching ).
- Call logging to ISP for LAN / WAN link & PRL line issues & having good knowledge in IPV4 addressing, switching (802.1q, STP), Routing (DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) also arranging networks during video conferences.
- Configuring & Troubleshooting of Network printers, scanners & Local printers at L1 Level.
- Installation, configuration of Antivirus Cementech & MacAfee
- Resolving tickets within the SLA which is raised from End User side supporting through floor support/Remote support & Call support.
- Configuration and support for iPad & iPhone.
- Deployment and complete user configuration of new and guser PC workstation profiles utilizing window 7 or 10 Operating System.
- Monitoring the GSD and ITAM Software Requests by Remedy ticketing tool and giving support through remote by using RDC/dame ware mini remote control/SCCM Client tool and Support Center.
- Installation and managing of Video conferences
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum 1 to 5 years experience in a similar End user support role
- Any Bachelors degree / diploma (without any backlogs).
- Willing to support under 24/7 support.
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
Precision Techserve Private Limited
The Precision Group is an INR 250 Crore IT Group with its corporate office in Chennai, India and is one of Indias premier sources for IT products, support services and solutions. Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services. Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2200+ strong team of experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
For more information on Precision, please visit our corporate website at www.precisionit.co.in
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India