Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition:Senior HR
Level: L2 Level support
Job Function: HR Recruitment
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Reporting to: TAG – HR Manager Resourcing
• Ability to independently Handle a team & manage large Recruitment targets, in hiring IT professionals, working closely with internal Stakeholders management.
• Expertise in talent Acquisition which involves understanding the job requisition, deep web sourcing through various Job portals, Screening, Walk-in or Scheduling for an interview, Referrals (IJP, high priority on employee references), Bulk mails and posting in social media,
• Complete involvement in Salary Negotiation, Approval process, Documentation, offer process, roll out and Follow up with the candidates till they joins the company.
• Successful hiring of IT professionals at all levels pertaining to different skills through Volume/Mass Hiring and Niche Skill Hiring.
• Discuss with appropriate sources to understand high level of the requirement and preparing the JD
• Managing the Weekend recruitment drives, walk-in interviews, onsite interview depends on the panel availability.
• Partnering with Managers to understand immediate and future requirements in Business units to regulate direction of efforts.
• Getting offer approvals from Department heads.
• Working closely with Project Managers, Service Delivery Managers & Business Head teams to get the maximum utilization of the bench resources, internal movements to reduce the external hiring cost.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate on HR policies.
• Creating dashboards of various reports- Offers, Declines, Accepted, Joiners and regular updates on weekly, monthly trackers.
• Have working knowledge in HRMS tool for Pre -recruitment.
• Actively involved in Customer profiling on primarily gathering all the information. Skill matrix is mapping required and desired skilled resource for a team or project & Employee profiling is involved in Manpower Planning for future requirements.
• Handling escalations and ability to work under pressure.
• Ensuring & Tracking closures of positions as per TAT.
• Vendor Management Sharing the requirements with vendor team, interacting with vendors for fulfilling internal and immediate requirements. Have timely calls and updates on the candidate profile status, interview schedules, offer roll out and joining follow-ups.
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired Requirements:
• Candidate should have experience of 4 to 6 years of HR Recruitment and preferably 2 yrs in team handling.
• Experience in Volume Hiring in IT Infrastructure/Enterprise security/Cyber security/Other business enabler Hiring.
• Experience in MIS Reporting
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Other,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,PG Diploma in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330