Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come true.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Printer Support Engineer at Chennai with 1 to 3 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position: Printer Support Engineer
Level: L1 & L2 Support
Job Function: End-User Support
Reporting to: Service delivery Manager
• To understand and resolve all types of printer and scanner problems
• Providing support to end-users in troubleshooting and resolving printer problems (LaserJet/ inkjet/ ink Tank/ All in one printers/ Plotters/Dot-matrix)
• Replace the front panel/ ribbon mask/printer head/head cable.
• problem diagnosis in logic board and power supply& replace the logic board/power supply
• Appropriately handling laser printers and other repair equipment replace the carriage assembly.
• Ensuring that the maintenance and service activities do not hamper the daily working of the commercial facility
• HP: - 1020, 1008, 1108, P2015, 2055, 1536, M202, 400,
• Canon: - 151DW, MF216, MF416, 6300LBP, 226
• Scanner – Cannon – LBP 120, DR140, 240, I940
• Epson Dot Matrix Printer
• Second level Repairing all Laser Jet, Office Jet, Business Inkjet, PSC Printer, and multifunction printers
• Repairing defects and replacing parts of the printers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Only Male candidates are eligible for this position.
- Flexible for field job and having bike is must
- CCNA certificate
- Knowledge LaserJet/ inkjet/ ink Tank/ All in one printers/ Plotters/Dot-matrix
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are a Technology conglomerate with people strength in varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IT Infrastructure, IoT, Biometrics, Cloud & System Integration. Precision, founded in Chennai, is a resilient 24 years young Group possessing rich expertise, expansive client base of 1000+ and 2200+ employees supporting us PAN India from various locations.
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330