Position System Engineer
Level L1 Support
Key skills Hardware troubleshooting, technical support, Mail Configuration, Remote Support, Printer support, Basic Networking, Window, AD, DHCP, DNS, SLA, Ticketing tools.
Work experience 1 to 3
Seniority level Associate
Employment type Full time
Job Function Enduser Support
Number of Vacancies 7
Industry Information Technology & Services
Education B.E/ B. tech specialization in ECE, EEE, CS, IT / Diploma / Any UG
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager /Team Lead
Windows Support 24/7 / General
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, & Printers), software applications (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of OS, MS Office)
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7,8 & 10)
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365 & IBM Lotus note.
- Installation and Managing of antivirus products
- Taking Regular data backup and restoration of data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Installation, Configuration of Biometric devices.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 level & Managing data backup and recovery.
- Managing of DNS, Active Directory, basic window server
- Troubleshooting basic thin client issues.
- Basic troubleshooting of networking LAN, WAN, basic installation and configuration of Routing & Switching ).
- Call logging to ISP for LAN / WAN link & PRL line issues & having good knowledge in IPV4 addressing, switching (802.1q, STP), Routing (DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) also arranging networks during video conferences.
- Configuring & Troubleshooting of Network printers, scanners & Local printers at L1 Level.
- Installation, configuration of Antivirus Cementech & MacAfee
- Resolving tickets within the SLA which is raised from End User side supporting through floor support/Remote support & Call support.
- Configuration and support for iPad & iPhone.
- Deployment and complete user configuration of new and guser PC workstation profiles utilizing window 7 or 10 Operating System.
- Monitoring the GSD and ITAM Software Requests by Remedy ticketing tool and giving support through remote by using RDC/dameware mini remote control/SCCM Client tool and Support Center.
- Installation and managing of Video conferences
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in a similar End user support role
- Any Bachelors degree / diploma (without any backlogs)
- Certification course completion on MCSE /CCNA will be added advantage.
- Willing to support under 24/7 support.
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
Interested walk in to the below Venue between 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
22, SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai
Date : 27.10.21 ( Wednesday ) , 29.10.21 ( Friday) & 01.11.21 (Monday)
Contact Person : S Gayathri (HR - Talent Acquisition)
Contact No. : 9384033712
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter’.
Contact Company:Precision Group
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India