- The ideal candidate will be responsible for monitoring, maintenance, and support of our Windows Server 2008,2012 R2, 2016 environments, new applications evaluation and rollout
- Plan, install and maintain systems software to ensure a secure and efficient data processing environment
- Expertise in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, File and Print Services, Terminal Services, backup Candidates must have good analytical skills and able to troubleshoot methodically
- Perform system performance monitoring and tuning, participate in capacity planning and systems configuration; make recommendations on hardware (RAID) and software enhancements to fine tune or update the regional operating environment
- Provide technical support to both systems operation support and data center operations personnel
- Level 2 & 3 support for high critical business applications
- Handle L2 escalated break fix and change requests
- AD users/groups, GPO, Replication (SYSVOL, DFRS), Print/File servers etc
- 1-2 years of relevant experience VMware 3. X 4 Virtualization Technology
- Implementing Administration of VMware environments with VMware Infrastructure 3. 5 / vSphere 4. x/ 5. x, Virtual Center 2. 5 / vCenter Server 4, and VDI. P2V, V2V and P2P migrations using VMware Converter and Platespin Suite.
- Responsible for all day-to-day management of the VMs including: installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup and recovery.
- Troubleshooting ESX host with RCLI.
- Handle Exchange Mail Server , MySQL and Office 365
Desired skills and experience
- At least 5 to 8 years experience in Windows Operating systems support, Terminal servers, Windows Clustering, Active directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, VMware/Citrix and related components
- Hands on Experience in Exchange Mail Server , MySQL and Office 365
- MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE / MCITP/MSCS or equivalent
- Knowledge TCP/IP, Active Directory, Clustering, IIS,SAN technology
- Preferred candidates from Enterprise corporate environment
Share resume to below mail
SIVASANGARI GIRIRAJ - 8438384480
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
- Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter.
Website : https://www.precisionit.co.in/company/about-precision
Corporate Headquarters : 22, 1st Floor, Habibullah Road, T.Nagar, Chennai
Company InfoWebsite - http://careers.precisionit.co.in
Contact Company:Precision Group
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India