- Installation, Configuration and Management of Linux Server in RHEL 6 & 7.L2 and L3 support for Linux environment and running client critical applications
- Red hat pacemaker cluster installs and configuration and spacewalk
- Red hat Active directory Server install and Configuration.
- Installing zimbra mail server and management cos, zextras.
- Managing Linux on various Cloud Server like AWS& Azure
- Local and Remote administering of servers, routers and networks using Telnet, ssh and VNC.
- Configured open-ssh and generated self-signed keys for internal use.
- Configuration and administration of web servers like Apache, JBOSS and Tomcat
- Relate with Application teams user and install, upgrade and troubleshoot to fill their needs.
- Administration of Apache, Samba, DHCP, DNS, Mail and Proxy Servers.
- Maintaining Remedy environments used for the ticketing system.
- Upgrading kernel to fix vulnerabilities like Meltdown, Spectre in Redhat, CentOS servers
- Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting Samba for file sharing related issues, NFS, Apache services in RHEL 6.9 / CentOS 7.
- Performing Backups, Monitoring System Performance
- Building Linux servers by using VMware ESXi 4.0.
- Managing Logical Volumes (LVM)
- Experience with Linux or UNIX administration (Clustering, High Availability, Load Balancing, etc.).
- Sound experience on Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition/Solaris / Oracle Linux with excellent Troubleshooting skills in a heterogeneous environment.
- Building and managing high throughput database servers on Linux.
- Patch management in Linux using both manual & Automated patching methods.
- LVM and disk management on Linux Maintaining and Installation of SUN SPARC Servers. Maintaining and Installation of Oracle ZFS Storage.
- Deploy new servers in a Cloud environment based on Red Hat 6/7/8
Desire Skills and experience:
- 5 to 6 years of Linux administrator experience
- Experience delivering systems to Enterprise businesses and managing transition or migration projects
- Experience in server operation in large, non-homogeneous landscapes (+1000 server)
- Experience with OS monitoring, backup/restore, configuration automation technologies (CHEF)
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex technical projects
- ITIL Service Management experience / certification
- Linux certification
- An acute understanding of the hosting industry & Cloud
- Demonstrable knowledge of Python, PowerShell, Ruby, RESTful API's
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
Interested Candidates Post Resume to
Precision Techserve Private Limited
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter’.
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India