Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for Technical Service Desk Lead at Chennai with 5 to 8 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position Service Desk Lead
Service Delivery Core Skills Technical service desk, IT service desk, IT Helpdesk, Technical Helpdesk, SLA, Service improvement, ITIL, incident, Escalation management, Service Request Management Hardware Networking, Desktop, Technical Support, Service Desk, Remote support, MIS, Computer Hardware, Hardware Diagnostics, handling Software issues
Process ITIL foundation, Practitioner, Intermedia, Expert & Master
Global Certifications PMP, ITIL, ITSM
Experience 5 to 8 Years
Seniority level Mid-level
Employment type Full time
Job Function Service Desk
Number of Vacancies 1
Industry Information Technology & Services
Annual salary ranges 6 lakh per annum
Education Any graduates
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager
Windows Support 24/7
Service Desk Lead is required to have understanding and experience of the end to end life cycle, including
- Overall accountability for all aspects of Lead of assigned multiple SME & Large enterprise customers and ensuring service, support and operations are aligned to proposition and business requirements
- Responsible for driving overall Infra Management support leading in End User computing, Data Center Management, BCP- Business continuity programs, DC Migration, Disaster recovery, Application Support, transition and defining the IT roadmap, SLA, policies, budgeting, technology evaluation and execution of various projects
- Responsible for Cost Optimization and delivery excellence and focused on day to day service deliverables, problem management and automation, enabled reduction in incidents and Service Requests
- Experiences in coordinating business stakeholders, sales, presales, application teams, infrastructure teams, technical service owners, auditors, hardware/software/services vendors, OEM’s, users and service providers.
- A good understanding in ITIL concepts viz (Problem Management, Change Management, SLA Management, Incidents Management, and Vendor Management etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, People Management and Customer handling skills
- Should have experience/involved in cost optimization, in depth knowledge on commercial contracts RFP’s, Project Budgeting, Effort Estimation, Billing & invoice tracking etc.
- People–Resource Forecast, Attrition Management and Job rotation within organization
- Accountable and responsible to identify the training needs and schedule trainings to the team member
Desire Skills and experience:
- Any degree is preferable
- Candidate with 5-8 years in Lead background mostly with IT Infrastructure environment in the following areas: Service Desk Management, Project Management, Client relationship, Project transitions, for Datacenter implementation, Migration, Operation, and Services support.
- Prefer Male Candidate
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to ‘Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter’.
Company Website : https://www.precisionit.co.in/company/about-precision