We are looking for HR cum Admin Executive for Bangalore, Domlur location
Position HR & Admin Executive
Key Skills On boarding, induction, orientation, id card issue, bank account opening, Vendor management, negotiation, invoice, budgeting and control, ticket booking, asset management
Experience 2 5 yrs
Industry IT Service & Consulting
Nature of Job Permanent (Full time)
Notice Period Immediate
Responsibility as a HR & an Administrator
- Collect Documents and do background verification check.
- Provide Induction and Orientation on information about the company, policy and position, including work schedules, dress code, attendance
- Providing ID Card along with On boarding / Welcome kits (e.g. stationary, bags)
- Welcome new employees upon their arrival and give them an office tour
- Introduce to Reporting Manager
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and create non-disclosure agreements
- Inform employees on their first tasks (e.g. which programs to download and how to activate their accounts)
- Ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
- Distribute manuals, passwords and guidelines, as needed
- Generating Employee Code and coordinate
- Coordinate with the banker for opening new bank accounts
- Adapt at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipment, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction etc.
- Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
- Budgeting and cost control measures, Monitoring Budget vis a vis variance.
- Assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans.
- Contracts management.
- Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, etc.,
- Purchasing, Implementation and operations of Security and Surveillance
- Vendor management- Oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility IT Systems, air conditioning etc.
- Processes, Documentation, Business Control checks, audits etc.
- Monitor all Statutory Compliance areas.
- Asset Management of all Site operations assets across multiple locations.
- Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests & foreign delegates.
- Liasioning and coordinating with various departments within the corporate office and all branch offices.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- Acting as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
- Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
- Arranging for relocation of employees from different parts of India which includes arrangement for their home and family related needs such as school admission, transportation and taking care of their household requirements.
- Arranging accommodation for employees by co-ordination with various branch offices and to continuously improve the quality of services by visiting all locations
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR On boarding Specialist and as an Administrator
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team spirit
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Any degree in Management or similar field
- Negotiation Skills
To know about the company
Company Website - https://precisionit.co.in
Contact Person : Gayathri
Mobile - 9384033712
Mail - email@example.com
About the Company
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
- Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter.
Website : https://www.precisionit.co.in/company/about-precision
Corporate Headquarters : 22, 1st Floor, Habibullah Road, T.Nagar, Chennai
Company InfoWebsite - http://careers.precisionit.co.in
Contact Company:Precision Techserve
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India