Roles and Responsibilities
Are you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to leverage technology in all facets of life to achieve outcomes that matter to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Network Engineer at Pune with 1+ years of experience possessing the following skills:
Key skills:Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Network Security
Work experience:1 year to 2 years
Employment type:Full time
Job Function:Data Centre Management
Industry:Information Technology & Services
Education:B.E/ B. tech specialization in ECE, EEE, CS, IT (or) Any Degree.
- installing and configuring CISCO/HPE-Aruba/ Jupiter/ Avaya Routers and Switches
- Installing and Configuring a Network Installing, Configuring and operates Simple routed LAN & routed WAN Configuring IP, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, Serial, VLAN
- Configuration PPP, ISDN
- Firewall Implementation, Configure Firewall
- Creating users, groups and setting up policy for a users and groups
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Switching protocols (RSTP, PVST) Perform data backups and disaster recovery operation.
- Configuring, Managing & Troubleshooting Access, Distribution & Core Layers Networks devices.
- Analysis of LAN/WAN to determine network performance problems. Provided solutions and documentation
- knowledge in juniper, Avaya and QFabrice setup and passport switch
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of VLAN, VTP for Cisco switches/Aruba switches, IOS upgrading of routers and switches.
- Hands on experience in working with Nagios, Moat, Everest, HP NNM, Moogsoft AI Ops
- Carrying out DR (Disaster Recovery) test for both connectivity and devices for every month
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving all network issues by coordinating with users.
- Replacing the network hardware in case of failures and up gradation.
- Coordinating with ISP vendors in case of link failure
- Maintain High Availability and Clustered Network Devices for customers using Multi-Vendor
- Documentation of Known error database and Knowledge Sharing
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are a Technology conglomerate with people strength in varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IT Infrastructure, IoT, Biometrics, Cloud & System Integration. Precision, founded in Chennai, is a resilient 24 years young Group possessing rich expertise, expansive client base of 1000+ and 2200+ employees supporting us PAN India from various locations.
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT