Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Linux Administrator at Chennai with 5 to 6 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position: Linux Administrator
Level: L2 & L3 Support
Seniority level: Entry / Associate / Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Data center Management
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Reporting to: Data center Lead
Windows support: 24/7
• Installation, Configuration and Management of Linux Server in RHEL 6 & 7.L2 and L3 support for Linux environment and running client critical applications
• Red hat pacemaker cluster installs and configuration and spacewalk
• Red hat Active directory Server install and Configuration.
• Installing zimbra mail server and management cos, zextras.
• Managing Linux on various Cloud Server like AWS& Azure
• Local and Remote administering of servers, routers and networks using Telnet, ssh and VNC.
• Configured open-ssh and generated self-signed keys for internal use.
• Configuration and administration of web servers like Apache, JBOSS and Tomcat
• Relate with Application teams user and install, upgrade and troubleshoot to fill their needs.
• Administration of Apache, Samba, DHCP, DNS, Mail and Proxy Servers.
• Maintaining Remedy environments used for the ticketing system.
• Upgrading kernel to fix vulnerabilities like Meltdown, Spectre in Redhat, CentOS servers
• Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting Samba for file sharing related issues, NFS, Apache services in RHEL 6.9 / CentOS 7.
• Performing Backups, Monitoring System Performance
• Building Linux servers by using VMware ESXi 4.0.
• Managing Logical Volumes (LVM)
• Experience with Linux or UNIX administration (Clustering, High Availability, Load Balancing, etc.).
• Sound experience on Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition/Solaris / Oracle Linux with excellent Troubleshooting skills in a heterogeneous environment.
• Building and managing high throughput database servers on Linux.
• Patch management in Linux using both manual & Automated patching methods.
• LVM and disk management on Linux Maintaining and Installation of SUN SPARC Servers. Maintaining and Installation of Oracle ZFS Storage.
• Deploy new servers in a Cloud environment based on Red Hat 6/7/8
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330