• Installation, Configuration and Management of Linux Server in RHEL 6 & 7.L2 and L3 support for Linux environment and running client critical applications
• Red hat pacemaker cluster installs and configuration and spacewalk
• Red hat Active directory Server install and Configuration.
• Installing zimbra mail server and management cos, zextras.
• Managing Linux on various Cloud Server like AWS& Azure
• Local and Remote administering of servers, routers and networks using Telnet, ssh and VNC.
• Configured open-ssh and generated self-signed keys for internal use.
• Configuration and administration of web servers like Apache, JBOSS and Tomcat
• Relate with Application teams user and install, upgrade and troubleshoot to fill their needs.
• Administration of Apache, Samba, DHCP, DNS, Mail and Proxy Servers.
• Maintaining Remedy environments used for the ticketing system.
• Upgrading kernel to fix vulnerabilities like Meltdown, Spectre in Redhat, CentOS servers
• Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting Samba for file sharing related issues, NFS, Apache services in RHEL 6.9 / CentOS 7.
• Performing Backups, Monitoring System Performance
• Building Linux servers by using VMware ESXi 4.0.
• Managing Logical Volumes (LVM)
• Experience with Linux or UNIX administration (Clustering, High Availability, Load Balancing, etc.).
• Sound experience on Red Hat Linux Enterprise edition/Solaris / Oracle Linux with excellent Troubleshooting skills in a heterogeneous environment.
• Building and managing high throughput database servers on Linux.
• Patch management in Linux using both manual & Automated patching methods.
• LVM and disk management on Linux Maintaining and Installation of SUN SPARC Servers. Maintaining and Installation of Oracle ZFS Storage.
• Deploy new servers in a Cloud environment based on Red Hat 6/7/8
Desire Skills and experience:
• 5 to 6 years of Linux administrator experience
• Experience delivering systems to Enterprise businesses and managing transition or migration projects
• Experience in server operation in large, non-homogeneous landscapes (+1000 server)
• Experience with OS monitoring, backup/restore, configuration automation technologies (CHEF)
• Demonstrable experience of managing complex technical projects
• ITIL Service Management experience / certification
• Linux certification
• An acute understanding of the hosting industry & Cloud
• Demonstrable knowledge of Python, PowerShell, Ruby, RESTful API's
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
Interested mail your Resume to
Precision Techserve Private Limited
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India