Immediate job opportunity for IT Operation Manager in End user support in Pune
Please find below job specification for your reference, interested candidate kindly share your update resume for further process.
Designation IT Operation Manager
Role End user support operation
Experience 5 year to 8 years
Nature of Job Permanent
Qualification Any Degree any Specialization
Shift timing General Shift
Duration for Joining: Within 10 to 15 days
Communication Good in communication written and Verbal
- Handling Pan India Project for End user computing.
- Managing team such as EUC Engineer, Service Desk, Server & Network Team.
- Plan and direct the daily operational activities within the Service Desk environment through efficient management and strong leadership
- Ensuring Daily Cluster Report, Major Incident Report, Weekly Service Desk Report Should be shared by help desk team on committed time.
- Preparing and discussing the KRA and KPI on monthly basis to identify gap & service Improvements to meet the Customers Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensuring all backend operation requests should be shared on time to reduce delivery gaps Such as Attendance to the payroll team, Engineer vouchers, and Vendor invoices.
- Scheduling Monthly review meets and keeps all performance data ready at the time of discussion.
- Submitting Monthly & Quarterly invoice to the customer with proper approval and process documentation as per schedule.
- Registered Vendor management and engagement of new vendor at remote location.
- Necessary Payment follow up with account departments Maintaining hardware calls expense tracker with complete information
Thanks & Regards,
Contact Details: 9940422535
Email ID : janaki.ranganathan @techserve.co.in
Desired Candidate Profile
Precision Techserve Private Limited
The Precision Group is an INR 250 Crore IT Group with its corporate office in Chennai, India and is one of Indias premier sources for IT products, support services and solutions. Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services. Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2200+ strong team of experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.