Are you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly
advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to leverage technology in all facets of life to achieve outcomes that matter to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
Position : System Engineer
Level : L1 Support
Experience : 6months to 3 year +
Employment type : Full time
Number of Vacancies : 30
Location : Yerwada, Viman Nagar, Shivaji Nagar
Job Function : End User Support
Industry : Information Technology & Services
Education : B.E/ B. Tech / Diploma / Any Graduate
Windows Support : General Shift
Communication : Good verbal & written communication skills.
HR Contact Details:
Sangeeta Saibol (HR Talent Acquisition) - 8766796380
Note: Kindly Share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Receive and record incidents, service requests from IT department and engineers, through the agreed modes of communication (E.g. Phone, email, web etc)
• Classify and prioritize the incidents / service requests / change requests as per the defined categories, urgency and impact
• Allocate the incidents / service requests / change request
• Monitor, track and update the progress status of all incidents and service requests.
• Escalate incidents / service requests which are going beyond the agreed service levels
• Record customer complaints and inform the concerned management staff for appropriate actions
• Logging and tracking incidents / service request that require resolution from suppliers.
• Notify IT users & on site engineers with progress status of all queries, incidents, service requests, change requests and complaints.
• Finally preparing daily report for all the logs taking under the operation.
• Receiving end users IT complaints through Telephone, E-Mail & Call logging in Remedy tool
• Providing telephonic assistance to end users where ever possible for the first level telephonic support
• Logging end users IT complaints in the call logging tool
• Sensible allocation of calls based on the severity in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Tracking end users IT complaints till closure with the support of Technical Support Engineers
• Timely triggering of escalation to technical team and Supervisor before the response and resolution violations
• Getting the transactional feedback from end user after closure of the calls by doing the necessary follow-ups with location engineers and end users
• Analysis of call reports and end users feedback
• Preparation of engineer productivity report
• Preparation of daily, weekly & Monthly reports and sharing the reports to Supervisor / Customer with in the agreed timeliness
UG:Diploma in Any Specialization,Any Graduate
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are a Technology conglomerate with people strength in varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IT Infrastructure, IoT, Biometrics, Cloud & System Integration. Precision, founded in Chennai, is a resilient 24 years young Group possessing rich expertise, expansive client base of 1000+ and 2200+ employees supporting us PAN India from various locations.
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT