Are you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed into reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to leverage technology in all facets of life to achieve outcomes that matter to society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge technology and experience emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Network Administrator at Hyderabad with 2+ years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position: Network Engineer / Administrator
Key skills: Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Network Security
Work experience: 2+ Years
Location: Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Seniority level: Associate / Mid-Senior level
Employment Type: Full time
Job Function: Data Center Management
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Education: B.E/ B. tech specialization in ECE, EEE, CS, IT (or) Any Degree.
Windows Support: 24/7
- installing and configuring CISCO/HPE-Aruba/ Jupiter/ Avaya Routers and Switches
- Installing and Configuring a Network Installing, Configuring and operates Simple routed LAN & routed WAN Configuring IP, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, Serial, VLAN
- Configuration PPP, ISDN
- Firewall Implementation, Configure Firewall
- Creating users, groups, and setting up policies for users and groups
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Switching protocols (RSTP, PVST) Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Configuring, Managing & Troubleshooting Access, Distribution & Core Layers Networks devices.
- Analysis of LAN/WAN to determine network performance problems. Provided solutions and documentation
- knowledge in juniper, Avaya, and QFabrice setup and passport switch
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of VLAN, VTP for Cisco switches/Aruba switches IOS upgrading of routers and switches.
- Hands-on experience in working with Nagios, Moat, Everest, HP NNM, Moogsoft AI Ops
- Carrying out DR (Disaster Recovery) test for both connectivity and devices for every month
- Investigating, diagnosing, and resolving all network issues by coordinating with users.
- Replacing the network hardware in case of failures and up-gradation.
- Coordinating with ISP vendors in case of link failure
- Maintain High Availability and Clustered Network Devices for customers using Multi-Vendor
- Documentation of Known error database and Knowledge Sharing
Desired Skills and experience:
- Any Bachelors degree/diploma or equivalent
- CCNA, Network+, CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, or equivalent
- 2+ years in Network & Network Security Management
- Minimum 2 to 3 Implementation cycles (individual contributor)
- Willing to work under 24/7 support
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Preferred candidates from Enterprise corporate environment
- Experience in Switching and Routing.
- Good understanding of network monitoring concepts and tools
- ITIL knowledge Added advantage
M +91 7448888501
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,BCA in Computers,B.Sc in Computers
Precision Techserve Private Limited
Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions, and IT Infrastructure Management Services. Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2500+ strong team of experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India