Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking forEmbedded Hardware Design Engineer at Chennai with 3 to 5 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Reporting to: Lead Design Engineer
Windows Support: 24/7
• Hands of experience in embedded processors and supporting components.
• Extensive knowledge of microcontroller architectures, PCB design CAD Tools and Hardware Engineering Processes.
• Choosing all the components with cost, Electrical and mechanical specifications.
• Having good experience in High speed PCB Layout design for Multi-layer boards.
• High speed signals impedance values calculation, Layer stack up and routing guidelines preparation.
• Knowledge and Experience of EMI/EMC compliance and SI basics in PCB design
• Check the DFA/DFM issues in product design.
• Gerber verification using the CAM tool.
• Ability to provide practical solutions, can work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
• Knowledge in automotive standards and EMI/EMC requirements
• Prepared Design document, BOM, Test plans, Wiring harness and FMEA. Component selection and BOM cost optimization.
Desired Candidate Profile• Hardware Tools & utilities: ORCAD 16.5 Capture (Schematic), Allegro 16.7, PSPICE (Footprint Verification, Layout Verification), NI Multisim
• Documentation: Hardware Design Document, Unit & Integration Test Plan. BOM Preparation, DFMA & other Design related
• Documentation (Hardware Life Cycle).
• Testing equipment: Oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, Function Generator, Multi-meter, CAN Analyzer.
• Protocols: I2C, RS232, SPI, CAN, USB
• Miscellaneous apps: Microsoft Excel
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330