Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Embedded Developer at Chennai with 3 to 4 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position: Embedded Developer
Seniority level: Associate / Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Software development
Reporting to: Senior Software developer
Windows Support: General Shift
Languages: C, C++
Operating System: Free RTOS
Hardware Platforms:ARM Cortex M3/M4 or A4/A5
Protocol: CAN Bus (Automobile Domain)
Application software/Tools: Arduino IDE
Boards: ARM Microcontroller M3/M4 or A4/A5x
• Versatile R&D professional with 3 to 4 years’ experience in conceptualization and development of embedded application using
• Microcontroller-based products and solutions of IOT & Biometric
• Experience in the areas of Embedded system application development, Firmware Development, Testing & Implementation
• Well versed with ARM Cortex M3/M4 or A4/A5 platforms
• Write an embedded level code for the Project, test the code
• Firmware design for project
• Understanding of drawing schematic /existing schematic diagram will be preferred
Desired Candidate ProfileFull stack developer in IOT product with 3 to 4 years experiences of end to end solutions for Internet of Things (IOT)/Biometric including software and hardware
• Skilled in firmware design and development using C, C++
• Proficient in embedded systems and IOT centric applications
• Hands-on with Renesas A5 controller, Arduino, ARM Cortex M3/M4 or A4/A5 platforms
• Involved in programming different micro-controllers, using communication protocols and design embedded-C code libraries
• Excellent understanding on RTOS and CAN Bus
• Basic understanding of hardware schematic of the PCB drawings/ layouts
• Experience working to read images from camera
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330