Roles and Responsibilities
- nowledge of Basic Networking.
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of printers manufactured by HP, Brother, Lexmark, Okidata, Xerox.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with close call information, parts usage reporting and customer meter readings.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct is written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport equipment parts and boxes.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktop/Laptop/Printers), software application & Networking problems.
- Creating new user accounts, password resets, group policy, logon scripts and managing file shares within the Active Directory environment.
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based operating systems & Patch management, software update and monitor the system status and unwanted software.
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365 & Lotus note. Taking Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L2 level & Managing data backup and recovery.
- Configure & Troubleshooting of TCP/IP settings & connectivity problems for client computers and add them to domain.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Managing windows server 2008R2,2012R2 and 2016 Active Directory services, configuring windows servers & Installing different roles on the server.
- Installation and Managing Windows patches for client systems and servers.
- Installation, Configuration and Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec, McAfee & Kaspersky Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Installation and configuration of physical server - RAID Servers
- Responsible for monitoring, maintenance, and support of Windows Server 2007/2008/2010/12 R2/ environments & managing Physical servers.
- Basic Knowledge of VMware and Ms exchange.
- Installation and configuration of VPN clients such as Cisco, Juniper.
- Managing team of Desktop engineers and coordinating them close the Users tickets within SLA.
- Maintaining Asset Management life cycle through IMAC process & should be strong in Excel.
- Managing & Coordinating with direct, in direct and AMC vendors as per industry need for the materials and addressing vendor invoice / PO related queries
- Interested candidate send your resume
- call on - 7358079777
Perks and Benefits
Precision Techserve Private Limited
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India