Roles and Responsibilities
Are you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Database Administrator – MongoDB at Chennai location with 3 to 5 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position Database Administrator – MongoDB
Level L2 Support
Key skills Server Dba, MongoDB Server, Installation, configuration, Log Shipping, Replication, Mirroring, Clustering, Database Mirroring, Profiler, Backup, Performance Tuning, Database Migration, Disaster Recovery Planning, Indexing, Performance Monitoring,
Work experience 3 to 5
Seniority level Associate
Employment type Full time
Job Function Database Administrator
Number of Vacancies 02
Industry Information Technology & Services
Annual salary ranges 3,00,000/- to 7,00,000/-Lakhs (Per Year)
Education B.E/ B. tech specialization / Diploma / Any UG
Reporting to Service Delivery Manager
Windows Support 24/7
- Experience with Database Administration for MongoDB
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups and implementing operational automation.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MongoDB.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Hand on Experience of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively
- Solid acquaintance with window server, security delegation, SPNS, Storage components.
- Experience in Encryption, Scalability, migration strategy
- Experience in MongoDB Installation, configuration and administration.
- Proficient in upgrading various versions of Mongo database on Linux platform.
- Must have Performed CRUD operations like Create, Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Excellent communication and client handling
- Experience of working in SLA based support
- Supporting work environments on weekends too since it’s a 24*7 operation
- High sense of ownership.
Share resume to
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9384033712
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,Any Graduate
About the Company
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
- Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter’.
Website : https://www.precisionit.co.in/company/about-precision
Corporate Headquarters : 22, 1st Floor, Habibullah Road, T.Nagar, Chennai