Roles and Responsibilities
As a Database L2 Admin, You will be responsible for troubleshooting and managing the Database related issues and notifying to other DB Administrators when occurring of an issue as necessary. You will collaborate with other DB Admins for providing the stable service for our customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Daily DBMS operation and reporting.
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Work with users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
- Daily / Monthly DB performance / usage report
- Troubleshooting DBMS related issue
- Hand on experience in MSSQL / MySQL / PostgreSQL/Oracle DB management and MongoDB management
- Troubleshoot of DB performance degradation, monitor top queries & working with app/program admins.
- Familiarity with database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages and API.
- Create and modify DB queries as necessary.
Any Graduate can apply
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services.
The Precision Group comprises of the following companies:
Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Biometric India Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.
Precision Galaxy Pvt. Ltd.
Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong, experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
Precision has strategic and deep-rooted partnerships with premier brands such as HP Enterprise, AWS, Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Red Hat and others.
Precision has implemented biometric solutions in the Aadhaar ecosystem, such as Aadhaar enrolment, authentication, eKYC, BHIM Aadhaar Pay. Precision has developed a holistic solution named InnaIT, comprising of biometric hardware and software modules that can suit all common enterprise identity and access management needs, across industry segments.
Precision is present across the length & breadth of India and provides IT Infrastructure support services pan-India to organizations large and small, across segments.
Precision is now in its Version 4.0, with a vision to Leverage Technology to enable outcomes that matter’.
Company Website: https://precisionit.co.in/
HR : Priyanka Maurya
Address: Noida Sec- 3, Block E-37, 2 nd floor
Contact Company:Precision Techserve
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India