Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for Cloud Engineer /Administrator at Chennai with 3 to 5 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Level: L2 & L3 Level support
Job Function: Data centre Management
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Reporting to: Technical Lead
Windows Support: 24/7
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
The range of activities that our AWS Engineers get involved with is extensive and includes:
• Provision, configure, administrate, automate, monitor, and support enterprise AWS Cloud services
• Lead enterprise data centre modernization initiative by designing an AWS cloud infrastructure which supports global business applications and operations
• Hands on experience with AWS services like Cloud formation, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load-balancers, S3, Cloud Front, Elastic File system, RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk, Storage Gateway Auto scaling.
• Experience in Configuring and Deploying instances on Amazon Web services
• Ability to understand Migration requirements and bridge the gaps
• Demonstrable experience in designing the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance and storage instances as per the broacher, VPC Peering, subnets, high availability zones, Storage Migration, and key clock
• Experienced in Load balancing using ELB in AWS.
• Good experience on networking components like VPC, Routing Tables, VPN, NAT, IGW, Subnets, NACL& Security Group
• Involved in managing roles using AWS IAM console
• Analysing and validating the present customer environments and providing suggestion improving performance, reducing the security risks and cost-efficient solutions
• Design and Implement the architecture with HA (High Availability) and DR (Disaster Recovery) solution for new customer application or migrating the customer application from physical data centre to cloud
• Maintaining the monitoring profiles for AWS Services - EC2 Parameters (CPU, Memory, Disk, Response time, etc.) by using Cloud Watch
Desired Candidate ProfileDesire Skills and experience:
• Familiar with AWS services understanding of Cloud concepts with practical hands on experience on AWS.
• AWS certification (Associate / Practitioner / Architect) preferred
• Meeting customers to explore business requirements within AWS
• Strong experience in designing, building, maintain, and securing AWS resources for high-availability and production level systems and services
• Providing 24/7 support for the application and Infrastructure support
• Experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment using AWS Development services (Code pipeline, Code deploy, Code commit and Code build etc).
• Knowledge of Network Security best practices and deployment within the AWS cloud framework
• Hands on experience with Windows servers and Linux
• Knowledge of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Strong hands-on experience on AWS Compute & Container Services, AWS Storage & Database Services and AWS Security Services. Experience working with various AWS
• Familiarity with software automation tools – Git, Jenkins, Code Pipeline, SonarQube
• Hands-on experience of working with container services – Docker, Kubernetes, ECS
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330