Roles and ResponsibilitiesAre you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Welcome to Precision! Where Talent is nurtured, and Dreams come True.
We are a liberal group of people with varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IoT, Biometrics, Cloud, IT Infrastructure & System Integration. We look forward to meeting bright minds who wish to “leverage technology” in all facets of life “to achieve outcomes that matter” to the society at large.
Precision is a buzzing hive of knowledge and technology and experiences with emphasis on "Precision" in what we do...
And whether it is a product we developed years back or a new cutting edge technology in the making, the name says it all.
We are looking for AI, ML, DL - Software Developer at Chennai with 3 to 4 years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position: Software / Senior Software Developer
Domain:IOT & Biometrics
Seniority level: Associate / Mid-Senior level
Reporting to: Technical Lead
Job Function: Software development
Industry: Information Technology & Services
• Responsible for design, development & research POC related AI/ML/DL models
• Understand the latest industrial developments in AI/ML & DL platforms
• Programming skills in Python, Machine Language, Natural Language Processing and SDLC Process
• Understanding of Bigdata ecosystem - Spark / Databricks, HIVE, Hadoop components etc.
• Implementing ML algorithms such as Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes, Bayesian Network, Decision Tree, Neural Network, SVM, Random Forest, convex optimization, transfer learning
• Implementing in Deep Learning and different technologies, including Deep Neural Networks, Convolutional neural network (CNN), Recurrent neural network (RNN), Auto encoders and Sentimental Analysis with NLTK for Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired skills and experience:
• Deep understanding in design/implementation/consulting experience of Machine Learning/AI/Deep Learning solutions
• Good C++/Python/ R / Java programming skills
• Strong mathematical understanding
• Knowledge representation & reasoning (KRR), natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, unsupervised machine learning, and/or reinforcement learning, Text mining and Text Processing, Decision tree and lexical analysis.
• Knowledge with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
• Awareness of Data Bricks, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Azure big data/ML platforms
• Optional proficiency in using Databases such as Mongo DB
• Should have good knowledge in advance coding
• Familiarity with windows & Linux
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
- System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
- Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
- Biometrics & IoT – Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing.
- Biometric Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Infrastructure Management Services
- Systems Integration
We are a Technology conglomerate with people strength in varied dimensions of skills focused on the rapidly advancing fields of IT Infrastructure, IoT, Biometrics, Cloud & System Integration. Precision, founded in Chennai, is a resilient 24 years young Group possessing rich expertise, expansive client base of 1000+ and 2200+ employees supporting us PAN India from various locations.
We are the premium business partners for HP, IBM, MS, Cisco, Amazon, 3M and VMWare and are proud to say that we have established our own brand through the products created in Biometrics and IOT
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address:22,SENAI THALAIVAR MALLIGAI, HABIBULLAH ROAD,T NAGAR, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India|91-44-9940680330