Designation: Sr. System Engineer
Role End user Management
Level : L2
Experience: Min 3 yrs. experience required
Qualification: Any Degree any Specialization
Shift timing : General
English communication Mandatory
Duration for Joining: Immediate or max within 15 days
Job location: Surendranagar (Near by Malavan-Dhrangadhara)
- Job Profile:
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7&8)
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptop and Printer for L2 level and managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA, which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets, through Asset Management Tools.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training
Call : Arun Mishra (+919821496500 / +919354481969)
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Pvt. Ltd.