Immediate job opportunity for Sr. System Engineer (Mobile Device Management) in Pune.
Please fine below job specification for your reference. Interested candidate kindly share your update resume following mail ID: email@example.com
Designation Sr. System Engineer
Role End user Management / Desktop Support
Experience 3 to 7 yrs
Nature of Job Onsite
Qualification Any Degree any Specialization
Shift timing General Shift
Duration for Joining: Within 10 to 15 days (Or) 30 days
Communication Good in communication written and Verbal
Job Profile :
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7&8)
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 & L2 backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA, which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
- Hands on experience in ITIL Process to managing calls
- Design and integrate specifications for systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software
- Act as a senior resource for other System Engineers and for the team
Thanks & Regards,
Janaki. R - HR
Contact No: 9940422535
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
Precision Techserve Private Limited
The Precision Group is an INR 250 Crore IT Group with its corporate office in Chennai, India and is one of India’s premier sources for IT products, support services and solutions. Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services. Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2200+ strong team of experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.