Explore a career with Precision Group Across Tamil Nadu & Kerala Location!!!
Job Systems Engineer
Position Desktop Support L1
Experience Min 1 year to 3 Years
Function Type End-User Computing
Job Locations Madurai, Coimbatore, Tirupur, Erode, Dindigul, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Namakkal, Salem, Kochi, Trivandrum, Kottaiyam
Requirement Immediate to 15 Days
Educational Qualification: 10th SSLC,12th HSC, BE/B.Tech, B. Sc, BCA
Prefer Male Candidates only. Job Profile:
Desired skills and experience: -
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows XP, Vista,7& 8)
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 level & Managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
- Design and integrate specifications for systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software
- Act as a senior resource for other System Engineers and for the team
- Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training.
- Any Bachelors degree / diploma or equivalent
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues
- At least 12 to 24 months experience in a similar Desktop support role
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time