Job Description :
- Provide support by picking the phone calls & logging tickets as per user requirement like incident, service request, workorder.
- Day to day client's Co-ordination to understand their requirements, expectations and feedback.
- Manage Client escalation E-mail & calls.
- Support &Troubleshoot all Outlook Issue.
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Managing different type of OS Installation, Software Installation.
- Printer, Scanner, excel issue.
EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:-
- Knowledge in BMC remedy
- Experience in BMC Client, Cisco Jabber, MSRA.
- Manage all critical/ escalated cases.
- Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 support.
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non technical team members.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
Established in 1996, Precision provides Biometric, IoT, Cloud & Systems Integration solutions and IT Infrastructure Management Services. Precision adopts a consulting approach to address the needs of clients and has a very strong R&D and IP creation focus. With a PAN India presence and a 2400+ strong team of experienced and skilled certified pre-sales, sales & technical personnel, Precision strives to deliver value to its clients, leading to the creation of a large and loyal base of delighted customers.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Prem Kumar
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited