- Required Male candidates only.
Designation Technical Lead
Role End user Management / Desktop Support
Experience 4 year to 5 years
Nature of Job Permanent
Qualification Any Degree any Specialization
Shift timing General Shift
- Duration for Joining: Within 10 to 15 days
- Communication Good in communication written and Verbal
Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8)
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Troubleshooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptop and Printer for L2 level and managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA, which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets, through Asset Management Tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
1. System Integration -Data Centers, Networking, Security, Servers & Storage, Software Solutions, Cloud Solutions & End User Computing
2. Infrastructure Management -End-user Support, Datacenter | Cloud Support, Network Management & Security Management
3. Biometrics & IoT - Sensors, Hardware Design & Integration, Embedded Software Development, Ancillary Applications, Algorithms, Enterprise IT Integration & Manufacturing
1. Biometric Solutions
2. Internet of Things
3. Infrastructure Management Services
4. Systems Integration
Precision Group Overview
1. Professional team ~ 2100 plus members - Pan India presence
2. Strong R&D focus
3. Expertise spans multiple verticals
1. 1996 to 2005
Product Centric, Representing Brands, Geographic Expansion
2. 2006 to 2013
System Integrator Positioning Capability Creation
3. 2014 to 2017
Intensified R&D Clear Segment-Offering Fit
4. IoT Practice Creation
Exit non-complementing biz
5. 2018 ~
Digital Transformation Focus - IoT, Cloud, Biometrics,
AI Practice Initiation
Recruiter Name:Janaki. R
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited
Address :No 22. Habibullah Road, T Nagar 600017 , Chennai, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600017,India