The Precision Group is an INR 250 Crore IT Group with its corporate office in Chennai, India and is one of Indias premier sources for IT products, support services and solutions. Established in 1996, Precision has a PAN India presence and provides complete IT Infrastructure Services and Solutions through its flagship company Precision Informatics and group companies Biometric, Techserve Precision employs over 1400 dynamic professionals with varied skill sets.
For more information on Precision, please visit our corporate website at www.theprecisiongroup.in
- Installation and configuration of Windows based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7&8)
- Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems, network setting for TCP/IP and Internet setup.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 levels & Managing backup and recovery.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Installation and configuring of wireless Data Cards in users laptops.
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of connectivity problems using Ping, Trace route.
- Trouble shooting hardware, software & networking problems.
- User group policies creation & modification
- Monitoring of virus issues through Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus.
- Regular data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Password creation & resetting to end users through remote desktop
- Good experience in configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13 or Outlook Express
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations through net meeting, remote desktop sharing.
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
- Design and integrate specifications for systems
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Recommend new processes and procedures, equipment and software
- Act as a senior resource for other System Engineers and for the team
- Communicate and interact with the other team members or colleagues to ensure coordination and cross-training
- Desired skills and experience
- Any Bachelors degree / diploma or equivalent
- Certification or knowledge in ITIL
- Willing to work under 24/7 support
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues
- At least 12 to 24 months experience in a similar Desktop support role
- Good verbal & written communication skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Precision Techserve Private Limited
For more information on Precision.
Recruiter Name:Charles K M
Contact Company:Precision Techserve Private Limited